Ellis University Mission and Values
The mission of Ellis University is to help a diverse population of students transform their lives and contribute to their professions and communities. Ellis is a learner-centered University dedicated to connecting learner needs with institutional resources to create and communicate knowledge. Ellis University offers online undergraduate and graduate degree programs that feature flexibility and convenience desired by working adult students.
Statement of Values
The mission of Ellis University aligns with the five core institutional values accepted throughout the Ellis community:
- We distinguish ourselves through quality. Our commitment to excellence is based on a social constructivist paradigm and encompasses content, pedagogy, instruction, advising, community and technology.
- Our students are the lifeblood of our institution. We help guide and foster their development and we provide them with an engaging and rewarding educational experience. Our first commitment is to serve them with excellence in their coursework.
- We believe in making education accessible. Our efforts to make education affordable and flexible will make a difference in the lives of people everywhere.
- We provide a workplace that rewards teamwork, open communication, and collaboration across all functions and levels. We think imaginatively and voice any opinion or belief knowing it will be heard. Our environment promotes professional growth, is a meritocracy, and creates a challenging and enjoyable place to work and learn.
- We adhere to the highest standards of conduct in every aspect of our operations. We have created an institution in which integrity – institutional and individual – counts.